Community Association Manager
A community association manager’s role is to implement the policies set by the board of directors, oversee operations, services, and programs as laid out in the contract with the association, and provide information and advice to assist board members in their decision-making.
Duties and responsibilities
- Handle all board and owner requests for common area elements or association services.
- Correspond with HOA/COA clientele and vendors in a timely fashion using phone and email.
- Coordinate all mailings and notice distribution in a timely manner as necessary.
- Maintain individual owner files, including telephone numbers and email addresses.
- Maintain association administrative files and Homeowner Portal.
- Be familiar with governing documents and other materials as directed by managing partners.
- Inspect assigned properties periodically, record noncompliance with governing documents, and create work orders as needed.
- Maintain Work Orders and photos in Caliber daily with any updates and close immediately upon completion.
- Code all invoices for assigned properties for approval and payment.
- Perform other administrative and management duties as directed by the board of directors.
- At least high school diploma or equivalent
- Able to maintain a positive, cordial, businesslike relationship with all association residents and vendors.
- Able to multitask and meet deadlines in a timely and organized manner.
- Excellent time management skills
- Able to communicate orally and in writing with owners, residents, volunteer leaders, and contractors in a timely and accurate manner.
- Able to inspect properties for maintenance and repair needs.
- Valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle for inspections.
- Able to perform basic administrative tasks for a community association.
- Able to work cooperatively with other staff members.
- Able to use Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, a personal computer, and a printer.
- Caliber Software experience a plus.
- CMCA, AMS, LSM, or PCAM Designation is preferred but not required.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- A least 1 year of office experience
- Evenings as needed.
- Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
- Occasional weekend availability
- Are you able to attend some evening and weekend meetings?
- Are you able to take any after-hours calls that may require your attention? Can you successfully pass a Criminal Background check?
Work Location: In person
Send all resumes to Ecollins@keithcollinsco.com.